Sunday, April 13, 2008

Calling all drying rack users

I don't use dryer for my laundry primarily in order to reduce my carbon footprint. But I also do it to maintain my clothes in better condition. I think the dryer shrinks and damages the textile pretty bad.

HOWEVER I have a problem in doing so....... FLUFF!!!!!!!

I learnt that here in US, dryers are equipped with a device to collect fluff.......not the washing machine. So, if you skip dryer, your clothes miss opportunity to get rid of whitey fluff. I happened to wash something very fluffy recently, and was shocked with what I got. My clothes all looked miserable.


I am looking for fluff collector for washing machine, but no luck so far. Does anyone know what I can do?

In Japan washing machine has something like this. Or you can attach same quality mesh bag. They nicely collect fluff.

No comments: